Laura and her team offer a range of complimentary services for all needs, all events and all formats. The overall intention of these services is to reconnect people with their bodies and eachother, improve engagement, empower mental, emotional and physical wellbeing – taking people out of their head and into their body! Primarily in the form of:
- Mental Health and Wellbeing Events for Schools, Corporate Organisation and Health Service Providers
- Workshops for Teams, Students, Onboarding New Staff, Entrepreneurs
- One to One sessions suited to each individual’s needs and intentions
- Wellbeing Weekend retreats throughout the year – www.healingyoga.ie/retreat
- Day Retreats and half day workshops – www.healingyoga.ie/workshops
- Workshops and Training for Social Care Workers, Therapists working with people with special needs, vision or hearing loss.
Every Wellbeing Programme is customised to the client’s specific needs and intentions and can include a blended mix of the following professional services:
The core intention of traditional Yoga is Union- bringing the mind, body and spirit into unison. Guided to this place of harmony we restore balance and perspective, we nurture our wellbeing and accelerate our healing.
Healing Yoga is an uplifting rejuvenation of our physical, mental, emotional and spiritual being.
Learn techniques to:
- Boost self-confidence
- Improve health & body concept
- Better manage pressure & stress
- Reduce feelings of anxiety & depression
- Amplify healing & recovery
- Restore balance
- Relieve Tension and Trauma
- Empowered decision-making
Laura focus is to assist her clients to develop mindfulness, body awareness, improved mental clarity and personal understanding leading to greater self-confidence, authentic expression and self-empowerment.
Life, Creativity and Wellness Coaching:
She has trained as a life coach to assist people in achieving their potential. Laura specialise in life, wellness, relationship, relocation and creativity coaching where the coaching model facilitates a shift towards a higher quality of experience in the client’s life. Coaching is an integral element in all one-to-one sessions, treatments, workshops, retreats and events.
For more information on:
Healing Sessions relieve tension, anxiety and distortion in the body to harmonise mental, emotional, physical and energetic wellbeing. Clients are given a practical toolkit of techniques to incorporate into their daily life to assist continued health.
Laura is a Reiki and Seichim Master and a trainee facilitator of Family Constellation Work. Her intuitive, energetic and somatic gifts enable her to work deeply at all levels of the person’s physical, energetic, and ancestral being. She facilitates the client’s empowerment through personalised programmes to nourish and replenish their complete holistic wellbeing.
For more information on:
Dance and Movement for Wellbeing:
As a contemporary dancer, Laura offers her skills in a way that inspires greater creativity in all participants while also improving physical balance, co-ordination and agility as well as enhancing emotional and mental wellbeing through the social engagement, creative tasks and group and partner exchanges involved.
Dance programmes can include: Somatic Movement, Embodiment Practices, Moving Meditations, Expressive/ Ecstatic Dance, Authentic Movement, Soul Dance, Contact Improvisation and Contemporary Dance.