Healing Yoga empowers you with sustainable self-care skills for life.
You will learn how to support your mental and emotional health and physical wellbeing and enhance your confidence, passion, and purpose in life.
Our Online Studio blends the best of yoga, somatic movement, meditation, reiki energy healing, embodiment and self-care practices.
Online weekly live classes every:
Morning Yoga Flow – Kickstart your week full of energy + positivity with this invigorating morning practice. Variations will be offered for all levels of experience and ability.
Healing Yoga – Nourishing and invigorating yoga with practical self-care techniques for the everyday. Healing Yoga is wonderful for post-natal mothers. Babies are welcome to join.
Yoga Before Bed – Restorative Yoga and Somatic Movement for Tension, Stress and Anxiety Relief… and a wonderful night’s sleep!
Healing Yoga – Movement and Meditation to help you transition and unwind from your workday. Learn new techniques to soothe and calm the mind and body. Accessible to beginners and all levels of experience.
Family Yoga – Kids, Parents and Grandparents are all welcome to partake in this playful class that involves yoga, creative wellbeing practices + meditation. A great transition from the work-week to the weekend!
Monthly Membership Includes:
+ Weekly Wellbeing Session that enables:
- Progressive Learning
- Positive Habit, Routine
- Continuous Personal Development
+ Live Classes with expert guidance
+ 24/7 Access to video and audio resources in the Online Studio
+ Learning with a Community of like-minded people is supportive and encouraging
+ Diversity of practices that offer variety, fun, and new learning
+ Expert guidance and facilitation by Laura, who has a lifetime of experience in Dance, over ten years of study, and client practice in the fields of Reiki, Yoga, and Meditation, and specialist skills in Family Constellation Work and Somatic Movement.
+ Lessons adaptable to everybody, with an onus on accessibility and inclusion. Inform Laura of any specialized needs you may have. Beginners and experienced Yogis will all benefit from these practices.
All this for just €59 per month!
One class per week: €59 for 4 weeks
Unlimited classes throughout the week: €79 for 4 weeks
How to Pay:
What Online Members Say?
“Laura has the most amazing calming and grounded energy, she sees past the physical and straight to the core of a person making them feel at ease. She is encouraging and full of knowledge.”
“Laura has an intuition that cannot be learnt.”
“Laura is devoted to what she is doing, a very genuine, positive and caring person.”
Each week provides continued learning through movement and meditation practices:
Healing Yoga restores harmony to body and mind through a blend of hatha yoga, kundalini practices, qi gong, tension and trauma release exercises, breathwork and meditation
Somatic Movement creates greater ease, fluidity and longevity in the body. Practices are inspired by Feldenkreis, Hanna Somatics, Embodiment, Contemporary Dance, and Somatic Experiencing.
Meditation & Self-Care Practices support your mental health so you can better manage stress and anxiety, learn how to deeply relax and restore calm to your mind. A variety of practices offer new learning each week, including- Deep Rest Meditation, Yoga Nidra, Reiki Energy Healing, Self-Compassion techniques, and Practical Self-Care.
About your facilitator:
Laura’s passion, knowledge, intuition, and experience create a nurturing environment that supports mental health, self-compassion, deep relaxation, and stress release.
“There is genuinely nothing more empowering and life-enhancing than taking responsibility for your mental health and self-care.”- Laura
“Her passion for what she does, compassion towards her clients, wealth of knowledge and experience create a magical experience.”- Katya
Online Classes offer Great Benefits!!
- No travel required. Be guided from the comfort of your own home.
- Stay safe in the comfort of your home- with no concern about social distancing or COVID protocol.
- Live classes with expert guidance and the opportunity to ask questions all from your home.
- Miss a class- watch the replay! When you like, as much as you like and from any device!
- Relevant practices to help boost your immune system, reduce stress and anxiety, strengthen your mind and body.
- Listen on the go, as you walk, on your lunch break, at your desk, as a morning wake-up or evening relaxation… customize your self-care to your daily schedule!
Scientific Benefits of Regular Practice:
Healing Yoga brings the best of Science, Neurology, Mindfulness, Yoga, Clinical Somatic Movement ( Hanna and Feldenkreis Techniques), Life and Wellness Coaching, Bio-Energetic Healing, and Tension Release modalities together to create a Total Wellbeing Experience.
All learning is body-based and works on the level of the nervous system, which enables:
- Improved sensory-motor functioning which enhances posture, coordination, balance and movement ease
- Release of neuro-muscular contractions that cause tension and chronic pain
- Improved breathing which supports respiratory health, regulates heart rate and lowers blood pressure
- Enhanced mental clarity and relaxation
- Neurophysiological benefits that reduce the impact of stress on the body and mind
Testimonials from Online Students:
” Thanks so much for the classes, I’m finding them so beneficial with all the stress and tension at the moment. I feel energized and more connected deeply within myself, both physically and emotionally. It encourages me to open up rather than shut down and survive. It helps manage my symptoms of MS too.” – Anna
” I LOVED the online yoga classes, they were a great resource and gave a good structure to the week. Laura is a very good yoga teacher and I would highly recommend her online classes.” – Lorraine
” Classes have helped me on many occasions. I have a very stressful job and Laura’s video content puts me in a very positive mood and gives me great energy and optimism. ” – Kevin
“Healing, positive energy, positive for mental health- I feel more confident and better about myself. ” -Anne
Monthly Program of Weekly Wellbeing supports you to:
- Create a Positive Habit for Sustainable Wellbeing
- Better Manage Stress and Anxiety
- Support Mental and Emotional Health
- Relieve Tension and Stress: Headache, Back Pain, Chronic stress-related disease etc.
- Improve Mental Clarity and Ability to Focus
- Increased Awareness of Personal Needs, Energy Levels
- Effectively Support themselves with Self Care Skills
- Feel Empowered in their own Health and Happiness
- Relax, Unwind and Transition from Work Day to Home Life
- Inspire Fresh Perspective and Positive Outlook on Life
What makes Healing Yoga unique?
Here’s how students answered this question, May-June 2020:
“Laura! Laura is a kind soul and has an intuition that can’t be learnt.”
“Somatic movement and the healing aspect are very different which I really enjoy.”
“You can tell from Laura’s classes that she is fully devoted to what she is doing, a very genuine, positive, and caring person.
“Laura’s passion for what she does, her compassion towards her clients and wealth of knowledge.”
“Laura is so approachable and knowledgeable.”
Practicalities for all Online sessions:
- Wear comfortable clothing, use a yoga mat or soft carpet, have a blanket nearby.
- Choose whether to have your camera on or off for the lesson.
- All classes offer clear verbal descriptions and are accessible to people with vision loss.
- You are responsible for your safety and comfort, inform Laura of any conditions by email in advance.
For more Home Yoga Tips and Tricks –
Below is a fun example of a Morning Yoga short practice on the Healing Yoga YouTube Channel: