1:1 Sessions – Empowered Wellbeing
One to one sessions relieve stress, provide tools to ease anxiety and worry, boost cellular renewal, improve self-confidence and positive mental attitude and invigorate personal motivation.
One to One sessions combine therapeutic movement, practical tools and personalised practices to empower each client to sustain their own optimal health. Sessions are customised to each person’s needs and may include Healing Breathwork, Somatic Movement, Reiki, Therapeutic Yoga, Life Coaching, Constellation work and Mindful Wellbeing techniques to empower each client with the process and tools best suited to their needs.
Home visits available and private sessions in Dun Laoghaire holistic practice.
Sessions have helped:
- People feeling disconnected to life, wanting to personally grow and find new inspiration
- Business professionals and parents experiencing burn-out
- Executives and Working Professionals feeling de-motivated, concerned about their career path
- Children with anxiety or low self-confidence
- Young adults experiencing social anxiety, exam stress, personal pressure on self-affecting their mental health
- Family members suffering from grief and loss of a loved one
- Patients suffering from anxiety, fatigue, worry and trauma
- High-pressured Healthcare Professionals
Burn-out, stress and anxiety are the root of most modern diseases. Technology creates demands and urgencies on us that deplete our natural reserves and reduce “time-off”. Unfortunately for most of us, we realise the importance of wellbeing only when the shock of an accident or medical need reminds us that we have not made our health a priority.
The World Health Organisation describe Mental Health “as a state of well-being in which every individual realizes his or her own potential, can cope with the normal stresses of life, can work productively and fruitfully, and is able to make a contribution to her or his community.”
Reality in Facts:
- Around 1 in 4 people will experience a mental health difficulty like anxiety each year. (Mental Health Ireland)
- Over 80% of employees are suffering increased stress levels, according to a 2015 survey, and the stress has a knock-on effect on workplace morale and productivity and company staffing. (Mercer Research)
- Depression is a very common condition which affects more than 450,000 people in Ireland (one in ten) at any one time. Any of us, irrespective of age, gender or background, can be affected at some point in our life. (Aware)
- 10 Mental Health Facts provided by the World health Organisation: click here
To manage our health we need to:
- Practice preventative and nourishing techniques that build our resilience and confidence in managing life’s stressful and challenging events on a daily basis
- Become aware of our emotional and mental patterns and inspire ourselves to make positive lasting improvements to better support our Self and our needs
- Take time out to relax and renew our physical, mental and emotional wellbeing.
Suggestions to suit you- click on the links below for specific information:
- Private one to one session to meet your needs and create a custom programme
- Wellbeing Workshops
- Wellbeing at work Programmes
- Wellbeing for Leaders and Executives
- Creative Wellbeing for Children
- Movement for Wellbeing for Health Organisations
Talk to Laura today about creating a bespoke programme for your personal wellbeing.